Carolyn Ann Niemantsverdriet
- Jefferson High School, Lafayette, Indiana. Honors Program.
- Purdue University, B.S., Psychology and Math. Honors Program.
- Iowa State University, M.S., Industrial Administrative Sciences with
concentrations in marketing, human resource management, and accounting.
- Iowa State University, Ph.D. program. Completed 43 post-master
semester-hours, so far.
- Certified Managerial Accountant, CMA
- National Association of Accountants, past officer.
- Institute of Management Accounting
- American Society of Women Accountants
- American Marketing Association
- Phi Sigma Alpha Honorary
- Who's Who of American Women, 1989 ; Who's Who in Advertising, 1991
- American Association of University Women -- secretary 2006
- Faculty of the Year, BVU, 1999
- Central Iowa Genealogical Society :
Vice President ; past President ; past Secretary,
- Iowa Genealogical Society : past State Secretery
- Family History Center : volunteer
- Pilgrim Edward Doty Society ; Historian, 2004-2010
- Indiana Genalogical Society
- Optimist International -- Newsletter Editor, 2004-2011
- Central Christian Church -- Deacon, 2006
- Mensa -- past Web Officer
- Buena Vista University, Marshalltown Center .
Adjunct Instructor . "Faculty of the Year, 1999."
Courses taught : Accounting, Financial Statements,
Marketing, Management, Human Resources, International Finance,
Ethics & Current Events, and Personal Finance.
- Marshalltown Community College, Adjunct Instructor.
Classes taught : Accounting, Finance, Management, and Supervision.
- Iowa State University, Graduate Teaching Assistantship.
Courses taught : Accounting and Transportation.
- Iowa Department of Human Services
- Acting Chief, Bureau of Research and Statistics
- Statistical Research Analyst -- Results Based Accountability, Research & Statistics
- Fisher Controls International, Marshalltown, IA.
- Marketing Consultant -- Market Analysis
- Business Development Analyst -- Product and Financial Planning
- Corporate Accountant -- Accounts Payable; accounting analysis
- Sr. Market Research Analyst -- Pricing, product rationalization, market research.
- Market Research Analyst -- Product forecast, market econometrics, statistical programming.
About this Page : Carolyn's Personal Page.
Back to Niemantsverdriet home page
Last updated on November 10, 2011.